RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race raises $29.7 million in oversubscribed SPP, page-219

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Ritzy makes some great points.

I think the SP will be in the $3 to $3.30 range for some time (due to continued BG selling and some SPP-related selling) until we have some more significant news (I think we may need more Phase 1/2 clinical results to see a major permanent shift in sentiment/SP as pre-clinical results/trial announcements do not seem to have a permanent SP price impact).

So, there will be opportunities, maybe for several months, to buy in at close to the SPP price for those who missed out on the full share allocation or were unable to participate in the SPP for various reasons.

I think it is likely though that the SP will achieve significant price increases in 2022.

If this outcome occurs, an interesting question is what will RACE do with the money raised if the SP rises above the $4.50 exercise price prior to the options' expiry date in May 2022. My guess is that there be other research avenues which will be evident by then which will be worth undertaking to optimise RACE's sale value. However, that is a question for another day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.