RAC 1.03% $1.92 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race raises $29.7 million in oversubscribed SPP, page-234

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Would it be not reasonable for applicants to expect some transparency on the selection process?
    I agree that some people would never be pleased - however, a transparent approach might make others in the same boat as me feel better. Hopefully, the below explanation helps and I appreciate it if you cannot address it.

As I mentioned earlier, I have done well on a number of my investments and have close to 35% of my portfolio loaded with RAC which I've been accumulating since entry at 0.3 (average $1) "THANK YOU FOR LIFE-CHANGING RETURNS THUS FAR" - so I don't give a damn about missing out on $15k worth of allocation - which I can buy on market at 8% premium anyhow.

My only issue was that based on my understanding from communications, I felt I was ticking all the boxes, at least under my SMSF account
    1. Long term holder
    2. Never sold
    3. Applied for 30K
    4. Transferred money on 3rd day of SPP

So as you can understand, seeing that I missed out to some last-minute applicants isn't what I was looking forward to seeing.

To top it off, seeing full allocation given to internal management made me feel worst as at least in principle management could have decided to scale back on its own allocation - in solidarity with the loyal shareholders.

To be clear, I am still a STRONG believer in RAC and would be buying more as and when appropriate.

In my humble opinion, this is just a minor disagreement I have with one management decision/execution - amongst many many good ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.020(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $331.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.96 $1.91 $97.81K 50.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13146 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.