RAC 0.59% $1.71 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race raises $29.7 million in oversubscribed SPP, page-373

1. 2,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456

To offer some balance.
    The intent of this post is an education piece...

The SPP offer made it very clear to register your bank account with Automic for a refund.
    It has been discussed numerous times on HC including by Dr T.

Further BPAY is a payment system and I doubt your bank details from where the funds come from are shared with the recipient, and under privacy nor should they be... So a refund to you bank account IMO is not possible if you haven't provided the details via Automic. In my case the account for the refund is different from the account I made the payment. Its been received electronically and I have already topped up wink.png

This is not intended to be harsh, but where is your ownership of this issue?
    If you wish to be a passive investor, e.g. not read the information and understand the process and follow instructions IMO you don't have a right to complain. And you are adding unnecessary risk and lost opportunity to your investing. e.g. now your cheque is caught up in a pandemic effected Christmas mail system.

As to Automic's customer service I can share that I recently linked 2 separate HINs in Automic to save me logging in twice.
    I did that by simply logging a request on the website. Its on the right hand side.
    I got a response within 24 hours and they then used email to manage the task.
    I was getting requests for more info and I got responses within an hour or two.
    My request was resolved efficiently.
    Clearly they are not geared for phone calls, which are costly to manage and time consuming for all.

I deal with a couple of registries and they are all the same. When you first buy a new stock you receive a snail mail letter to register electronically for communications (and bank accounts it if had the potential for dividends). A lot of people ignore these letters which increases the expenses in the company you now own! ...and your risk of managing your money.

If you find the technology challenging I suggest you ask your kids or grandkids and set it up for you.

Good luck to you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.71
Change
0.010(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $291.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.70 $226.9K 131.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9599 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 4886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.