RAC 0.40% $1.23 race oncology ltd

So excited for RAC, DR T and the whole team. A pity that in...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    So excited for RAC, DR T and the whole team. A pity that in addition to price sensitive, we don't have a "life changing" classification.

We all get excited by announcements, especially those that come with a "yes" in the price sensitive box. But when this dropped, I was so much more excited from a clinical standpoint. The market's a bit crazy currently, with many factors beyond RAC's control. The bits they do control, they are controlling beautifully.

Markets will come back, Biotech will come back and no doubt RAC will lead that charge. But these trials, human trials, will hopefully show what we all think - Zantrene is a gamechanger, a life changer for many, and it will have the honour of being the first drug to prove that targeting FTO is a successful cancer therapy.

I'd give up every share for sweet FA, in exchange for this being a roaring success against cancer. I'm sure many on here would. But we don't have to. We get a ticket to the dance to watch this play out.

Forget all the b@llshit that comes with a market like this. All those traders and posters happy to feed off market conditions.

We are about to see OUR company treat humans with cancer, in what could be the start of one of the biggest breakthroughs against this horrible disease, ever.
    Last edited by Jackadebo: 12/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.005(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $204.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.21 $120.5K 97.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 991 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 2409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.25 $1.21 17303
Last updated 15.51pm 02/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.