RAC 1.45% $1.70 race oncology ltd

All true and good luck to BG. As other's have said BG is RAC...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    All true and good luck to BG. As other's have said BG is RAC founder, most successful investor (so far) and is currently still making good money on RAC while the rest of us are eating humble pie.

I think the only positive at the moment is that it appears that BG is still selling at 10-15% daily volume, and his likely holding is down to somewhere between 30,000 and 50,000 shares now based on the last two days volume and the holding reported as of Monday by @wombat777 this morning. The effect of the constant selling is now about as bad as it can be, as his remaining shares have mostly been distributed - a portion of which are going to be resold again on any day - plus his now miniscule 0.025% of SOI holding remaining is still selling 10-15% of daily volume. I think this means we can look forward to reduced selling pressure on RAC as soon as the end of this week, assuming no one else steps up to the plate.

Regarding BG's approach though I do wonder a few things - for speculation only, not things I expect I'll ever know the answer for:
    1) Was there a means by which BG could have realised the value of his investment that provided a better return to him whilst reducing the duration and level of impact his 'distribution' had on the RAC share price?
    2) Will the technique used in RAC impact his ability to successfully do similar in future with other companies? For example, will the expectation that at some point he will realise the value of his 21,000,000 ILA shares in a similar manner be reflected in the ILA share price (or is it already)?
    3) Is there a reason it seems he didn't consider retaining even a small position in RAC, even for posterity, given the obvious effort and study he must have put into the drug over time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.70 $125.1K 72.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2078 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.71 1365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.