RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

*If* that's true (that the low SP is now considered a commercial...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    *If* that's true (that the low SP is now considered a commercial risk) then I'd be stunned.

The board took a strategic approach of being 'under the radar' (I'm sure I'm not alone in cringing at the very mention of that phrase).

You cannot attempt to hide in the shadows and then complain when people don't notice you.

The Zantrene science story is compelling (to me at least) yet RACE seem to continue to fall over themselves commercially to avoid sharing good news about it.

Here's a very recent example from the last couple of months; the awarding of the Wolf Prize for Chemistry to a scientist that has published an article on the effectiveness of Zantrene (in its guise as 'CS1').

Previous winners of Wolf Prize awards can be described absolute titans of science; they include names such as Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose.

I'll give that statement the space it deserves....

If we're no longer under the radar (urgh, there it is again) then am I alone in thinking that award and it's relevance to the Zantrene story should be shouted enthusiastically from the hill-tops? Even if the ASX would not approve such an announcement, surely it warrant coverage on the RACE website or in conversational video?

Investors love to see that kind of validation of any product.

Good luck finding another biotech (or any other product outside of biotech) that has so much credible, independent validation of its utility. You literally 'cannot buy that'.

To me Zantrene's independent validation was, and continues to be, a differentiator.

I could point you to an article on the Race website or to a video where they've talked through the significance of Professor Chuan He's award or of the multiple appearances of 'CS1' in peer-reviewed papers .....except there's none; we must whisper it quietly for fear of others finding out and perhaps wanting a piece of the pie (... and growing the SP with every bite).

I realise this post may upset some, so if I'm being unfair or have missed the memo then I'll be the first to acknowledge it - so help me out, what am I missing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.