RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race releases complete cardio-protection data & video, page-123

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    I agree, we are yet to learn the reason Dr T felt it was better to step off the Board.

I think there has been a definite shift in RAC from selling the whole drug in a TO, to a measured approach via Licencing.

This may be partly due to RAC making sure all the benefits of Zantrene reach the market to help people rather than be locked up by one BP. I had discussed this with Dr T in the past and it seems RAC was acutely aware of this point.

In time, this will play out and we will know more about which way this goes and may know why Dr T left.
    I don't really care if we never find out why... smile.png

Meanwhile, we can speculate all we like about why Dr T left.
    We should not lose sight of the messages we received from RAC.
    - It was in the best interests of SHs
    - Dr T remains confident and is not selling shares

Management execution risk will always remain in any company.
    I have not seen anything that makes me concerned.

What do we know?
    RAC appears to be about 60% through a time line on a range of programs and trials which are all fully funded.
    RAC still holds funds for buy back if they wish to continue to pursue this.
    It seems delays in some news is more about protecting IP (patent lodgement) than the result.
    If results were negative, the news would be released and there would be nothing to patent. We haven't seen any of that.

Lastly, we are in a bit of an information vacuum whilst Dr T completes his commitments with RAC. We have been spoilt by the level of comms we received thus far. ...and we do not know how active Dr T will be when his commitment to RAC is concluded. Time will tell...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.