ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Yes, Race is very much stuck behind a psychological barrier against the market which can't make sense between its current market value and the value of Bisantrene's IP and likelihood of success (clinical and commercial), which it would seem many of us find reflected from some people we talk to about Race.

I can understand it is a very daunting task just to even find where to start your research on Bisantrene as it was the case for myself and I'm sure it has been the case for a lot of us, which is why I hope the document along with the Triangle report can at least help by giving someone a template/resource that they can use to discern where they believe Bisantrene's value sits and/or act as a bridge for someone that wants to understand the opportunity more.

Step by step the continued validation and discussion will prove us right in time but you can't do much more for someone who doesn't want to put at least a little bit of effort in. However, I'm still a sucker for providing the information to those who will just give it a glance at most lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.