RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race releases complete cardio-protection data & video, page-70

1. 5,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Yes in 12 months time RAC will be in a different category and the SP will reflect that.
    (Plenty of news coming)
    But for what we have now we are truly still undervalued the market still has not caught onto this,
    WHY
    When DR T said over a year ago about staying under the radar I voiced my opinion as I thought it was not the best strategy.
    I understand RAC wanted more data just in case someone offered to buy RAC for a low price. (I get that)
    But what it has caused is 2 things!!!
    one good for us accumulating shares as we can get in still cheaper.

The bad thing we are now around $2
    If they choose to not be under the radar so to speak and put RAC out there more in the spotlight,
    we may of hit a high of $6.20 or higher instead of $4.20 and be trading $3 instead of $2.
    Each to their own but that's how I see it.

in the long run I believe it will work out better for me personally as I have accumulated quite a large amount over the last few months.

what makes me look foolish to people that I have told about RAC is the SP as that's all people want to see unfortunately.
    Some people have seen the light and bought in but most just think I'm crazy when I tell them what it could be worth and I have shown them the report that gives us a SP of $32 for one item alone.

Most on here $30 is still well undervalued and I believe that too now but people outside looking in here,
    if I tell them $100+ SP I think they will laugh at my face.
    DYOR as what I tell them and for as little as $10,000 todays price you can walk away with over $150,000 going by the triangle report.
    NO BRAINER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.