RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

I agree with you 100% All though i am very in favour of the...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2461
    I agree with you 100%

All though i am very in favour of the recent changes. It may look unstable but there’s a reason for it and it will ultimately be better for shareholders

in hindsight i wish RAC brought someone of DCBs calibre on when FTO was first discovered, or even at cardio discovery. Yes it may have been early but i think they would have had a different commercial or marketing strategy over the last 18-30 months, rather than this under the radar nonsense. So much fear mongering about low takeovers, hostile BP scouts waiting for the chance, sounds like inexperienced management jumping at shadows that have had no real world experience with selling a biotech or licensing a product.

Feels like so much time has been wasted (or at least we dont know what has been happening in the back ground)

We have other companies recruiting very quickly for novel new therapies with limited approved drugs, COH basically doing the marketing and research for them in partnership, and we still have not had the drug referenced by its name properly, i do wonder why some ex management have been so tight in sharing in the success and trying to hold onto the entire IP. Hopefully that decision doesn’t prove to cost us years and ultimately value. Time is money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.