RAC 1.00% $1.49 race oncology ltd

No. All price sensitive information has been released via recent...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10321
    No. All price sensitive information has been released via recent ASX announcements. You would know that RAC had not been in the process of doing a raise last week as we issued a cleansing notice on Thursday afternoon and I bought on market on Friday. If we had been attempting to do a raise last week neither of those things would have been able to occur.

The only reason for mentioning the timeline is to give you guys an idea how quickly this placement happened, but this information was already contained in our ASX announcements via a process of elimination (i.e. if we weren’t raising last week and we raised this week then it must have only happened this week). All of this is 100% consistent with everything I have said here on HC in the past which is it was not our intention to do a raise until such time as we had shown progress on the 5-path strategy.

As I have stated many times here and elsewhere I have been out telling the new RAC story to potential investors and brokers since October last year. I will continue to do this for the foreseeable future (I have two public talks coming up - next week in WA and later in the month in Sydney). In my opinion too many ASX listed companies sit in their offices and don’t get out and tell their story except when they are doing a raise. Nobody thinks about investing in a company they have never heard of or know nothing about so to not get out and talk to people all the time is very shortsighted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
-0.015(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $255.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.50 $1.49 $25.11K 16.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1768 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.