RAC 1.94% $1.52 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Strategic Update August 2023, page-117

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    My view is-I respect Dr.T and his contribution on RAC for over 3 years and believe he has moved on at the right time.
    He has also laid the groundwork with preclinical work, RC220 and was a key personnel for cardioprotection discovery.
    The new management are pretty much running with the discovery, with cardio protection trial being the number one value driver of the company.
    AML trial is being designed differently as combo trials with multiple drugs , after consulting with multiple KOLs and scientists in Aus and US.
    After almost 3 years of battling with lawyers, FTO is being worked on in collaboration with the FTO experts at the City of Hope.
    The new management are keen on partnerships, happy to do some give and take.
    I believe new partnerships will be our key value drivers along with the clinical results.
    It's better to focus on the strategy at hand. Also let's not forget this strategy has come about after consultations with many of the experts in biotech, not just one or two people.
    As long as the company starts executing on its plans, we won't need to worry about dwindling share price.
    Market will wake up, sooner or later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.030(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $258.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.57 $1.50 $75.34K 49.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 49256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.