RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

Well, we're going through some trying times at the moment...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Well, we're going through some trying times at the moment and some part owners of this company are a bit frazzled. Understandable. Race's journey has been remarkable. When I first bought in the plan was to rebirth a pretty cool anti cancer molecule with an unbelievable legacy trial history and, would you believe, had already been approved in France. A pretty fair bet. From memory we were looking at around $11 PS if all went well in a couple of years. Happy days. Then FTO. Blockbuster. Then cardio protect. Blockbuster. What were the chances?

The shareholders agreed to jump on board and chase FTO and cardio protect. I am one of them. Potential generational wealth. Multi, multi bagger. Retail approved with an oversubscribed CR. Plans put in place and on we go.

But.. a few events have taken some wind out of the sails.
    1. $3.00 CR announced (the day after?) the cardio protect announcement when all were fizzing and the SP was around $3.71
    2. Stinking background machinations by COH lawyers re FTO IP (fixed now)
    3. BG
    4. JC
    5. RC220. An interesting one. We know DT wanted to get this formulation whipped up
    early but someone said no. Maybe someone old school who was in the flip for $11 camp. No RC220 has held up the program big time. Can't shoot old orange crush into IV. (99% fixed now)
    6. Gnarly oncologists won't PET scan for EMD when they said they would. Killed recruitment for planned trial. New trail planned. A goer hopefully.
    7. Dr T resignation.

On the massive upside we should remember that this molecule has never delivered a bad result in any trial. That includes in the Petri dish, in mouse tissue and most importantly in humans. I'm confident future trials will be the same. Not only that, it appears that our orange crush synergises with current SOC therapies to improve patient outcomes. Whaaaat?

What we are suffering today happens to heaps of small cap speccies. Go have a look at the journey early Apple and Tesla investors travelled.

Am I guaranteeing success? Definitely not but I'm not letting a few bumps in the road deter me from this investment. I hope I'm right. Cheers. Onward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.