RAC 0.57% $1.75 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Strategic Update August 2023, page-285

1. 5,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    @Kron00

I don't want to tick your post as I (also) believe it is too harsh. I got a rebuff from Davisite last week for suggesting he has "won" when I lumped him with others who have received share options that were converted via the cashless system. Of course he's "won" but only if RAC "wins" also. Obviously.

This current downturn (IMO) was catalysed by his departure from the company and the PR vacuum it then created, together with the need to adjust the strategy (that he was associated with - even if he wasn't 100% in agreement with it at the time) which created all sorts of issues from delays through funding questions etc

Therefore the current dip is just the aggregation of doubt in effect within a very "risk-off" market.

I thought the ultimate example of this was someone asking yesterday what happens if RC220 doesn't work. How much would their shares be worth then? (Every ASX stock could be asked a similar question of, about something similarly strategically significant.)

The problem is we need results ... Sheba type results ... something concrete to remind people that bisantrene "works" to get this train back on the tracks and investors to fall over themselves to get back in.

An offer of a partnership of some sort will do it. (Which is, by default, the take out from DCB's recent efforts.)

But nobody's perfect so let's not poke the bear too much ... every human comes with an ego, whether deserved or not. That's one of the reasons we are not perfect and AI is a worry.

We are lucky to have a friendly bear on our side, very lucky ... all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.010(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $298.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.83 $1.73 $272.0K 152.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.