RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

Confucius (or someone like him) say, "Person who make investment...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Confucius (or someone like him) say, "Person who make investment decisions based on Facebook and HC posts by anonymous individuals will soon be living in cardboard box."

On a side note I've always been intrigued by the argument, "I can't sell because I'm too far in the red." And similarly, "I'll get out WHEN I'm back to break even." On the second argument if one knows they will get back to break even you'd either throw the house at it or at least stop pearl clutching.

On the first argument one would think that you are resigned to riding an investment into the dirt even if you have formed the opinion that the investment is a dog.

This is not investment advice. It is purely how an anonymous individual on HC treats their small cap speccies. If this anonymous individual forms the opinion that an investment is a dog they get out and head for the hills no matter how red they are. They look for greener pastures and never look back because looking back turns you to salt. I'm not very smart but if one in ten of my speccies hits paydirt.... happy days.

Disclosure: (I love it Index). I am still in RAC.

Disclosure: I have run for the hills plenty of
    times haha.

Cheers. Onward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.