RAC 1.56% $1.58 race oncology ltd

Something else of note that I think had been mentioned...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Something else of note that I think had been mentioned previously by RAC is the priority review voucher system with the fda, I believe that paediatric aml might qualify for this. I'm sure that Daniel or any of the board would know. If we were to get a PRV, it could be onsold for upwards of $200 million, funding done with no dilution.

I got this piece from chatgpt

Here's how the FDA priority review voucher program generally works:
    Eligibility: To be eligible for a priority review voucher, a drug or biologic must receive FDA approval for a qualifying neglected tropical disease or a rare pediatric disease. The list of qualifying diseases is determined by the FDA and is subject to periodic updates.
    Priority Review: Normally, it takes the FDA about 10 months to review and make a decision on a new drug application. However, with a priority review voucher, the FDA commits to review the application within 6 months. This expedited review process can significantly accelerate the time it takes for a drug to reach the market.
    Voucher Issuance: Once a drug or biologic is approved by the FDA for a qualifying disease, the company or organization that developed the product receives a priority review voucher. This voucher can be used to expedite the review of a future drug application for a different product of their choice or it can be sold or transferred to another company.
    Voucher Transfer or Sale: Companies that receive a priority review voucher have the option to use it for their own drug development project, benefiting from the expedited review process. Alternatively, they can choose to sell or transfer the voucher to another company. The selling price of these vouchers has varied widely, with some fetching substantial sums due to the potential value of accelerating the approval process for high-potential drugs.It's important to note that the FDA priority review voucher program has been met with both praise and criticism. Supporters argue that it has incentivized research into neglected diseases and rare pediatric conditions, leading to new treatments that might not have been developed otherwise. Critics, however, have raised concerns about the potential for abuse and the lack of evidence that the program effectively incentivizes drug development.

https://friendsofcancerresearch.org/glossary-term/priority-review/

There is so much upside to RAC, as others have stated, currently we are undervalued & could possibly be one of the best value risk reward propositions on the ASX. It's worth the time doing research, after all, its our $$$ on the table, where it's invested is up to each of us.

DYOR
    Last edited by redsails: 20/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.025(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $268.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.58 $77.46K 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8261 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.57
  Change
-0.025 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.62 $1.56 5451
Last updated 14.29pm 05/06/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.