RAC 1.59% $1.24 race oncology ltd

"Our old chairman's day job was serving big Pharma, and that...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    "Our old chairman's day job was serving big Pharma, and that conflict of interest had a pretty big hand in him putting fwd a strategy that served big Pharma IMhO, rather than appealing to their interests and serving shareholders and patients of bisantrene."

This is a recurring theme across many ASX listed entities, but particularly in the biotech game. I've always had concerns and reservations regarding the influence of incestuous industry networks lurking behind the scenes in the decision-making process in stocks I hold.

Too often we see shareholders getting the short end of the stick in deals that seem to always reward the big boys, with companies invariably diluted to buggery and strategically weakened, only to be gobbled up (conveniently) for a pittance.

Dr T's major shareholding is the shield protecting us from such fate, and whilst this won't necessarily guarantee success, at least we can be assured that a very capable insider is on our side, and whose self-interest is aligned with ours.

We all want instant millions, but with a once-in-a-life opportunity like Bisantrene, I'm happy to wait for a strategy to steadily evolve in order to finally deliver the mother of all returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.21 $80.80K 65.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4453 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 2409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.21 17239
Last updated 15.56pm 01/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.