RAC 1.94% $1.52 race oncology ltd

My initial takeaways from the announcement and reading the...

1. 2,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2424
    My initial takeaways from the announcement and reading the presentation (I haven't seen the video yet).

1. They have talked to experts, reviewed the science, secured the loose end at CoH, and redesigned the go forward trial program;
    2. This sees us entering an RAC clinical trial late 2023 for unfit AML* which has an addressable market in the USofA of $960M pa;
    3. There is also an mBC clinical trial scheduled to start at the end of 2024 worth an addressable market in the USofA of $1.44Bn pa;
    4. The pre-clinical elements of both of those start this year and are fully-funded from current cash;
    5. The unfit-AML Phase 1b/2a clinical trial is fully funded from current cash.
    6. I we can win the right to help treat Unfit AML and the anthracycline treated mBC patients we could be looking at $1Bn pa revenue in those alone and that support Hunterr like valuations event allowing for 40% dilution (which I've chosen because that seems to big much bigger dilution than could be needed)

These quotes for me are the ones that mean to me that the turnaround is coming sooner rather than later:
    A. "... is actively exploring partnerships, licence agreements or a commercial M&A to accelerate access access to bisantrene for patients ..."
    B. the work they are doing around IP protection is "... meeting the expectations of prospective partnerships ..."

In plainer-speak we are talking to big pharma about partnerships etc and they are telling us what they would want and we're meeting expectations.

*The timeline chart for the program shows 220 transition happening in 2025 but the text states it will happen in 2024; I think 2024 is the correct version.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.030(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $258.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.57 $1.50 $75.34K 49.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 49256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.