RAC 0.27% $1.82 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Strategic Update August 2023, page-73

1. 2,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    FWIW. This is a disappointing outcome.

Whilst some remain optimistic toward a partnership coming to fruition to cover the costs of clinical trials I personally won't believe it until it happens. So for now, we can expect a CR by June next year. Yah!

Ones on here talk about Bisantrene being further derisked but if you're sitting heavily in the red id have to say with timelines extending further that the risk is greater. Clinical trials not starting til' late next year is a blow. People selling further drops the SP and is more ground we need to make up. Will we gain 150% with a partnership, this is how much I need to break even?

When are we actually presenting at the conferences(not posters either)? In 2026 with clinical readouts.

I will say I didn't think Dammo sounded overly enthusiastic or hopeful. Just reading a script and I wasn't convinced (just my opinion). Would like to see a more extemporaneous delivery. The Q and A will let us know how he feels and whether he brushes over the trickier questions.

I don't see a lot in here to get excited about. We are further behind and the SP is in the toilet. Im tapped out $$$ and price keeps going down. FA and TA all crapolla. Stuck here with no real light until 2028.

Where's the Dom data?

@Davisite appreciate your honesty even if not so good.

I understand this is a negative post but it's the way I see it. I haven't the knowledge some of you have. Just an annoyed SH that wants Green and it keeps slipping away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $309.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.86 $1.79 $157.7K 86.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5623 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.