RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

Instead of continuously posting your theory that hasn't been...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Instead of continuously posting your theory that hasn't been proven, do you have any facts/broker data to back up they're Dr.T's "broker mates"? If you do, please post here and share with others.

"RAC got listed - through a broker with placements arranged"

RAC got listed on 13th July, 2016. I'm finding a hard time to understand how is listing by a broker has anything to do with a small dump that happens 4.5 years later in 2021, while SP has grew 16 fold in that period.

Pump and dumps happen with every ASX stocks that are full of potentials or "hype" i.e. APT, BRN, CRO,VUL...etc. Some of them has seen SP grew 5x, 10x or even more and it's not uncommon to see days of -10% or -20%.

The fact is, this is the nature of most ASX companies when your'e on this end of the market. But then claiming the BOD of the company that somehow orchestrated behind these pump and dumps is some next level accusation.

I agree with what others have said. Dr.T is trying be as transparent as possible with investors by answering questions and posting his thoughts on HC. However, recently it has been overwhelmed by trolls & downrampers and I feel it might be best for @RaceOncology to perhaps just reply less. Having spent time on HC for the last 2-3 years, I think you can't win all battles and it's best to let go. I'm sure most SHs will be happy for Dr.T to spend more time focusing on the trials & research, rather than spending time and defend some baseless claims on internet.

If you truly believe RAC's potential, then today's SP retrace shouldn't matter in few years time. But if you think it's an overhyped stock, then perhaps it's best to sell and move your money somewhere else.

Not an investment advice, just my opinion.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.