RAC 1.19% $1.66 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Strategic Update March 2021, page-343

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    happy Easter to you too. Personally I was taken aback by your lack of respect to a fellow Race shareholder. Might I point out that in a post following this one I abandoned the idea of going to the mainstream media- I’ll leave that up to Races management to decide if and when they engage with the media. I don’t disagree with your comments about the real market being in America, and the importance of keeping under the radar from big Pahrmas attention until the appropriate time. I too have no intention of selling until there is a very large offer from big pharma, in my view that should be north of $100. The point I was trying to make in my first post on this was to engage the attention of the small domestic investor, with the aim o f giving the share price a boost. but as I said I’ve subsequently retraced from that view. Notwithstanding that, If you are advocating complete ‘radio silence’ for the next 12 months I think that is unrealistic because the company will either approach, or continue to be approached by investment commentators, or they will continue to post articles about the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
-0.020(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $282.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.68 $1.61 $118.5K 72.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.