RAC 0.00% $1.66 race oncology ltd

Ann: Race Strategic Update March 2021, page-401

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1301
    I'll start by saying, personally I liked the announcement. Provided a good picture of what's to come and the extreme [potential] value (full disclosure: I still plan to sell my last parcel to sell before holding long. I'm just going to wait for the SP to go back up again).

I think the sell off by traders or short term investors may have been due to the fact from first read of the announcement it seems like there is a lot going on, but there may be a long period of time before anything substantial comes through (not my thoughts, but could have been read that way). For example, anyone skimming the announcement before deciding to buy, sell or hold, would have looked for the words FDA and saw 2026. A trader would think at that point, "at a MC of $500m currently, I could make a few bags elsewhere and have plenty of time for a re-entry later"..

From comments made on here, the announcement also appeared a little cryptic. I'll admit I misread, or misunderstood a few sections. Genius may be a rising market (myself excluded), but we're still made up of the layman majority (me)!

IMO, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $282.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45 $1.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 6382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.