THB 6.06% 3.1¢ thunderbird resources limited

Thanks @Snake26. I'd also like to learn more about these options...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks @Snake26. I'd also like to learn more about these options with a 0.002 strike price.

I'm going to assert that it is in the best interest of all parties, particularly VAL, that the options are in the money are exercised by end of year - time will tell here. George has mentioned to myself that

If Tolga and the broker Jason Peterson are both holding >150m shares each and can't exit anywhere near these prices and levels of liquidity, that would imply here that there is much more upside potential here.

@Snake26 I just don't simply agree that all this work (i.e. getting Tolga invested) was purely a catalyst to get the stock moving in order for CPS clients to exit their positions at a maximum of 0.018 post acquisition?

Estimate the losses you think those CPS clients potentially lost (doesn't sounds that significant to me) versus the money, time and effort that has been required for these parties (CPS, JP, Tolga) to be outlayed.

Sounds like a lot of work. and none of these guys are wasting their times just so CPS clients could avoid some losses derived from a raise a few years back.

That would suggest a big farfetched conspiracy that would have had a negative IRR for Jason and Tolga just to bail out CPS clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $5.728M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $19.93K 662.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428245 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.