RAD 2.44% 4.2¢ radiopharm theranostics limited

It's definitely an area of increasing interest in oncology -...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    It's definitely an area of increasing interest in oncology - i.e. move from broad brush chemotherapy approaches with significant side effects to targeted radiopharmaceuticals.

Beyond Hopper and his relationships, probably the most exciting thing for mine from a relationship and corporate development perspective is that only 3 big pharma are active in the sector - therefore I'd expect an increase in acquisitions of companies in the field e.g., RAD noting this is a well-trodden path for Riccardo given his C-suite role with Advanced Accelerator which was sold to Novartis. As noted by Riccardo late 2022, RAD is already fielding regular calls from big pharma.

It's a fair bet the other 17 in the list below do not want to be left behind as oncology pivots into radiopharmaceuticals.

If you look objectively at the RAD proposition, it is pretty compelling proposition for a big pharma given the breadth and depth of their pipeline. Pivalate will be phase 2b or phase 3 ready in a few months and RAD 301, while entering phase 1 (following IND in 12/22), they have already significant patient data - so as far as phase 1's go its as low risk as you get.
    Additionally, RAD204, while entering and completing Phase 1 this year as a therapeutic, Lantheus has it in a phase 2 trial as a diagnostic and the two companies have a data sharing agreement which may allow RAD to go from Phase 1 to Phase 3.

The other thing I think would be of significant interest to big pharma is the MD Anderson & RAD Joint Venture given is includes a further 4 molecules and effectively should be the route to market for any additional pre-clinical targeting agents being developed by MD Anderson (the largest cancer centre in the USA!).

In short, you have both a fast-maturing clinical development pipeline (with clear priorities based on speed / cost to market) and importantly we have an incubator for new molecules through MD Anderson, + the potential for the same from the other research relationships RAD has cultivated.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5070/5070083-21ff174b72344471c9d729bf049240c2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $18.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $3.33K 80.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 16788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ 53930
Last updated 15.40pm 07/05/2024 ?
RAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.