BRU 2.53% 8.1¢ buru energy limited

What you gotta remember is that a lot of shares were bought in...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    What you gotta remember is that a lot of shares were bought in the 12c-14c range pre -drilling result so profit taking is to be expected.
    Also, flow rates and resource estimates have yet to be assessed. It will take some time before Buru gets revalued and it's likely that the
    true value of Rafael will not be reflected in the SP until it becomes a producing asset. But for those that hang in for the long haul,
    these wet gas wells can be a HUGE cash cow.

I remember when New Zealand and Oil and Gas discovered the Kupe field offshore Taranaki. They sat on this asset
    for years because all New Zealand's gas requirements could be met by the giant Maui field. When production from Maui
    started to decline they decided, at great expense, to develop Kupe and paid off the development costs in about one
    year. And what a cash cow Kupe turned out to be, developed in 2006-2007 from memory and is still going
    strong.to this day.
    I realise this is not exactly analogous to Raphael but make the point that often, time is the investors best friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $54.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $257.1K 3.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12820 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 108276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.