BRU 0.00% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Rafael Flow Test Update, page-165

1. 27,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4671
    I’m OK with 2TCF and 80 mmbbls condensate with a bare minimum 2021 style in situ value of $2+1.6b=$3.6b before we sell a sausage, a 50% share of which equates to an addition to the BRU SP of only $3.34/share. I’m glad we got to the bottom of it and without you, I would have never had the foggiest what any of it was about in the first place, so I wouldn’t beat yourself up, we are all totally made.

Disclaimer: Calorie Controlled diets have been debunked by science as a 70s fad. All information presented and written abone is intended for informational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given conventional wet gas well, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate. Under no circumstances will LemonMeringueHumblePies.com, its writers, or its owners be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information given by this site but blame BB2 if your missus needs a new outfit as a result of over indulgence.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 25/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.8¢ $1K 12.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 149672 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.