BRU 1.25% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Rafael Flow Test Update, page-176

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Zimbabwe is a corporate play. I doubt I will see it to drill. As before stated it has many of the same problems as Canning Basin gas.
    Woodside has announced a blue H2 plant for Kwinana. They claim this is to advance their green, futuristic outlook. A cynic would say that is an oxymoron and it’s more about using their excess gas before it is redundant.
    A cynic would also say the same for the Haber project of STX. If I were chairman of Wesfarmers I very much doubt I would spend 1.2b$ on a blue NH3 plant. Why not a green one. Free N2, free H2 cheap electricity, operating costs way below using CH4 and NO CARBON.
    HC works in the manner of a cabal of like minded and understandably self interested individuals who ramp and blow hot air up each other daily until they come to believe in their own rhetoric. This state is known as delusion. Anybody who challenges that delusion must be vilified for the common good.
    CEO’s are paid good money to tell you what you want to hear, they don’t actually lie, just hand out sugar treats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $16.11K 206.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87523 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.