BRU 6.25% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Advanced: as I recall, the phrase used was in relation to the...

1. 26,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604
    Advanced: as I recall, the phrase used was in relation to the process of securing a funding partner for Shallow.
    What happens by late Q3? The Deep strategic partner selection process recommences following Shallow drilling, by which I interpret to mean once initial results are known at the least.
    The main thrust of what he was explaining was not so much when things would occur, but why it was this way round rather than immediately launching into the Deep partner selection on the back of today’s news. He needs to know if Shallow is going to fly, so he can extract the optimum deal for us and not sell us down the river.
    The information contained on this website has been provided as general advice only while watching the cricket and having several glasses of red. The contents have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should, before you make any decision regarding any information, strategies or products mentioned on this website, consult your own financial advisor to consider whether that is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
    Last edited by CEOChair: Yesterday, 20:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $28.23K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67798 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 157022 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.