BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

Hi allI just read back over the posts on here today. There were...

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Hi all

I just read back over the posts on here today. There were some really good posts. thanks 2up for your explanations.

CEO I agree the next positive news could be the JV agreeing to come back with the work-over rig and test those upper zones. I was so surprised they didn't do it as part of this test but understand it may not have been operationally possible due to equipment on hand etc.

There is still so much behind casing that we haven't seen yet!! I think the market has forgotten that this all gets added to the 7mmscf and 40bbl / mmscf condensate we already have identified just in the bottom section of the ungani Dolomite section (which is only 75m of the 165m column). It's like taking a car for a test drive and being told you can't take it out of 1st gear. We don't have the whole picture yet. Not to mention the other 75m column of upper laurel carbonate (net pay 10m) in addition to this.

If these zones flow well surely we could be up in the teens at least ( say 15-20 mmscf). Let's watch the speculations all run back then.

hopefully we don't have to wait until next dry season given it's only a work-over rig.

Once they have tested these zones perhaps they could add the laurel section to the resource estimate. the current estimate is only of the ungani section so we may not get our tcf yet.

I agree that this looks oversold and expect to be back in the 20s over the next few weeks in the lead up to the resource estimate.

cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $6.311K 64.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32757 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 42190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ 36586
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.