BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

Hi ceoThanks for your post. I agree it's conventional mate,...

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Hi ceo

Thanks for your post. I agree it's conventional mate, just saying the flow rate may not end up being as high as we all hoped in this particular section as it may be tighter than expected. we'll soon know I guess.

I'm still extremely bullish not only on Rafa but the entire company and its prospects. I've been doing a bit more googling tonight after your comment about googling and stumbled across the latest on the government website re HF legislation in WA. I won't make a big deal about this otherwise we are likely to have trolls all over the place, but I will say I'm excited that the latest update indicates we should have exposure draft released mid 2022 and introduction of the bill by end of 2022 parliamentary year.

Anyway I won't post anymore about this as don't want to draw too much attention but this is very exciting considering we are sitting on multi tcf already in yulleroo. I watched the BME presentation on Friday and I'm confident this legislation will pass and both bru and bme will be completely transformed in the next few years. I don't have bme shares by the way but I keep a keen interest given we have similar interests.

Also, why would the government provide them an exemption to export if they can't produce in the first place. It's coming imo. anyway I got off track, just wanted to let you know I agree with you but also have a feeling that whilst Rafa will be conventional, it may be even more fruitful post 2022 when circumstances change... if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

enjoy the rest of your weekend.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $6.311K 64.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32757 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 42190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ 36586
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.