RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

ST has expressed a goal to pay dividends even if its a token 1c,...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    ST has expressed a goal to pay dividends even if its a token 1c,
    NPV from PFS puts NPV8 at A$m69.2M (on comparable basis to other tungsten projects at ATP benchmark USD $300/mtu.
    SOI on 29th Dec will be 127,655,571 + 52.3m options and right = 180m fully diluted + add in another raise later on to sustain WC and more drilling on SC and a few holes from targets defined by HEM on the BAGB say 20m shares in a cr at hopefully much higher SP.
    Lets say final fully diluted SOI will be 200m for RFR (great situation to be in!!)

So on current production scenario and dialling NPV for pfs assumption of USD $240/mtu , NPV8 = A$40m
    40m/200soi = 20c SP. double production the SP = 40c, triple production then SP = 60c.
    We know these are management plans as previously stated and we have the throughput means available and the resource to utilise.

That obviously exclude upside from McCleery prospects (Cu, Co and Ag) and our BAGB Ni, Cu, PGE prospects of Midrim and Laforce. Sounds like the BAGB prospects are closer than I expected and we may have the drill bit in the ground by mid year very exciting indeed.
    Blue sky potential here.

Getting back to dividends, because I did ask the question and ST was very receptive and it was one of his goals which was great to hear, as it keeps your SH more interested and can lower sell downs once production achieved.
    So 200m SOI, for 1c div, requires $2m to fund it or there abouts, easily affordable in say end of 22 or into 23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.