RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Ann: Rafaella Completes Oversubscribed Private Placement, page-18

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Hi Erico. I have been following you with interest as you keep providing very detailed comments about goings on at site. As Sim88 says “wheredo you get this info all the time?“. Made me curious. I have done some digging and feel that the forum needs to be made aware of the following:

1. On 10 February you posted “did a part work part holiday visit last year. Was at Santa Comba and met the team there”. It has been confirmed that there was only one English speaking visitor to site soon after the appointment of Juan Jose and none in the months since. This visitor was on a part work part holiday trip. It has also been confirmed that you and he are not the same person. Makes me wonder why anyone would want to pose as somebody else on this blog. To appear credible?
    2. Then importantly you posted a picture on 21 February around the same time as this picture was posted by an anti-mining group on their social media. I will not mention the group as that will give it prominence it doesn’t deserve. Does the photo look familiar? Different picture, but obviously from the same deck. This anti-mining group has been actively targeting Santa Comba and is known to have local connections with a certain group interested in seeing Rafaella fail.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4112/4112163-2c9d97773c896733955108b232aec0b0.jpg

So it seems to me that we have all been thevictim of some manipulation, Putin style. I would love to be proven wrong. As an investor I do not appreciate people gate crashing this site withulterior motives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.