RDN 3.45% 2.8¢ raiden resources limited

Ann: Raiden Resources Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Well they've done a decent job putting this together, I suppose what most want to hear is that they continue to state drilling is due to commence this quarter. Stating "Drilling Commencing Soon"(whatever soon means...) on the Aldinac Target (Stara Planina), Q3 for Gradiste (Stara Planina). Whatever potential issues were brought up in the last release, they still appear confident of moving ahead with drilling.

Pirot Project; Zupa Project; Bor Project Exploration programs are pending final approval by ministry.

This is the part from the last release, stuff in bold I really wish we had more details on. What level of work required are we talking about here. I am assuming both are not expected to cause delays if they are so confident about drilling kicking of this Quarter.

 Mapping and rock chip sampling of the Aldinac and Gradiste target areas,
    Negotiations with private and state landholders are ongoing to obtain access rights for the drilling program,
     Engaging with contractors to commence with the construction of access roads and drill pads, and

 Negotiations with drilling service provider to finalise the drilling contract

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $76.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $190.9K 6.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3012806 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 249635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.