AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Something big is cooking here. Like it's been said in the other...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Something big is cooking here. Like it's been said in the other thread before, I can't remember who said it, but i'm tipping a merger with Careerone. More I think about it and look at the bigger picture, the more it makes sense.

Raife was the CEO of Adzuna, a competitor of Careerone. He's been on the Today Show a million times talking about Adzuna. Seems very well connected in the space. I keep tabs on the Careerone site along with other job sites just to see what jobs are out there at any given time. The Careerone website has been completely overhauled in recent weeks. They even have a new "job scoring" system, check it out for yourself. How coincidental is that? Nvoi at the moment is just a shell, it makes an announcement that it partners with Careerone with some weird incentives, you've got all these Careerone (and Zip) names involved holding a lot of shares in Nvoi.

Few weeks later it appoints a relatively high profile CEO like Raife with a lengthy background in the job board industry...why would Nvoi hire a high profile CEO right now? It almost makes no sense. Careerone on the other hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.