SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

ann: raises 40 mill via convertible notes, page-139

1. 44 Posts.
    40 m is soooo much dilution, why not say 10 m to tie them over? didn't management reiterate about now retaining at least half the company during this tender process like we originally planned before hanlong etc ....blah blah. Why am i feeling gullible again after many years of holding this stock ? What teeth whitener did this consortium use? Connections or no connections no one is that good to be worth diluting soo much for. So you need 40 m to evaluate tenders ? How long is that going to take? We arent mining, not drilling, 40 ... m , well yes it covers the exorbitant salaries for a year or two, and all the hotels..

Remember the original sell out strategy by management at 55 c after the board tragically changed, same guys still there.

If this is the price management are going to sell SDL for then we should get 100m total from the tender process to dilute to 0% right Geogre? - I so wish we could vote the management out before any more damage is done by them. There are good managers in this industry whom I would trust a great great deal more. please stop telling me how smart they are, this just proves it.
    This should also have had a boardroom radio release at the very least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.