RZI 1.35% 36.5¢ raiz invest limited

So in a very ironic moment, someone shared this to me on...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So in a very ironic moment, someone shared this to me on Facebook and I couldn't help but chuckle - Raiz Central is hardly a cult, we're just enthusiastic.

Full disclosure, I run the group with a team of mods - have been doing so for about six years. Definitely not unique by any means in the FinTech space - there's a few groups in Aus that are linked to different apps and platforms - groups like Up Banking Community, Spaceship Investors, etc.

Reading your strategic ideas, I have a few points to make:

- AI-Driven personal advice is a pretty rough set of waters. Expensive to introduce, and given they're pulling away from SEA, not sure what the material benefit would be in a market where users are just happy to tinker.

- Blockchain is not very sustainable, and jumping into other crypto doesn't make sense for Raiz's product. The only remotely comparable platform that tried this was Superhero/Swyftx in 2022.

- Financial education - agreed, they need to do more in app. They're working with Montessori as well - would love to see some of that learning come into the app.

- Social Impact Investing - there's a lot of options in Plus, a second Socially Responsible portfolio would be handy but I'm not sure how you'd theme it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $34.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $4.97K 13.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1946 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 32347 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 37.0¢ 2451
Last updated 10.56am 31/05/2024 ?
RZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.