RZI 1.16% 43.5¢ raiz invest limited

I mean Acorns is already our largest shareholder. They don’t...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    I mean Acorns is already our largest shareholder. They don’t even need CDI. APT was a well managed company, their management really proved all the naysayers wrong, including myself. Never did I value APT at $130 let alone imagine a acquisition by another company at this price range. Just shows, when you got solid management, they can take a company to the next level. Love how RZI has been managed, avoiding growth at the expense of debt, relying on organic growth and a smart, efficient and patient expansion strategy. RZI is only at the beginning of its journey and it’s already cashflow positive. Let them expand into Vietnam and Thailand, meanwhile Australia, Malaysia and Indonesia customer base will keep growing. Already a household name in Australia for its category, give them 2 years to become a household name in SEA, so if Acorns can be valued at more than 2 billion market cap, 500 million market for RZI in a couple of years is always achievable. Let Acorns list at the end of the year, that will be the beginning of a permanent revaluation for Raiz hopefully. And it’s quite possible in the horizon for Acorns to buy back Raiz if Raiz manages to become the dominant player in SEA in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.