RMS 0.49% $2.04 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Ramelius H1 FY2019 Results, page-3

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT)The EBIT for the half-year was $7.3 million compared to $21.3 million in the prior corresponding period. Earnings for the half-year havebeen impacted by:

• Lower grades at Mt Magnet (namely from the Milky Way open pit and Water Tank Hill underground mine) as operations focussedon opening up new ore sources);
    • Lower grades at Vivien as ore was predominantly sourced from strike ends of the lode);
    • Increased grades and production at Edna May;
    • Increased operating costs on a per tonne basis at Edna May as the mine progressed to its final depth; and
    • Higher realised gold prices.
    The net cash from operations for the half-year was $63.5 million compared to $59.6 million in the prior corresponding period with theincrease being driven by higher cash margins during the half-year (refer table 1). The improved cash margins resulted from an improvedgold price and increased production. A total of $44.2 million was re-invested during the half-year which included:

• mine development costs of $23.4 million,
    • exploration & tenement acquisition costs of $8.8 million,
    • payments for the acquisition of Marda of $2.1 million,
    • payments for the acquisition of Explaurum (net of cash acquired) of $6.3 million (including a loan of $3.7 million), and
    • payments for property, plant, and equipment of $3.4 million.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.08 $2.04 $6.703M 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8085 $2.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 64408 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.