BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Not touché, well... noy about BRB Without doubt there are...

1. 11,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6167
    Not touché, well... noy about BRB cool.png
    Without doubt there are differences, but.... neither project works without the other, so the $50m+ difference is a critical matter.
    I am very sure MZ downplayed BRB like crazy! ha
    Did you see the study done on the starter pit?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5137/5137545-0d21f6518fd7c87fdac02c7e95ea1621.jpg

I think RMS is smart to tie these projects together, and I'm happy enough to get more exposure to RMS, I just want a slightly reasonable price for BRB.
    Funny in a way, if BRB had merged with AOP, the upside would have been substantial, even with required dilution.

Trucking 50km would only cost perhaps 0.1-0.2 g/t. 1.5g/t open pit is now high grade feed for W.A.

Regarding rebecca, some of it is likely no viable either.

@Corgi - I think the deals metrics show that isolated projects, must be combined, and few producers operate the hub and spoke well.
    If you look at KIN, I think having BRB receive a lower premium E/V wise shows how low ball the offer is, and..... how willing the board are to take a holiday.
    Cook joining led me to buying back in recently, because the company was basically for sale.... highest bidder gets it.

@goldnerd - agree. RMS have been very smart to buy AOP first....
    I totally agree about a capital raising in sheep's clothes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.