RMS 0.77% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

Thanks 101, terrific round-up. To go to ellimb's point: what...

1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Thanks 101, terrific round-up.

To go to ellimb's point: what about Gascoyne? The key reason I thought Ramelius might have a crack at Gascoyne is that Gascoyne has a near-new highly efficient mill just 65 clicks down the road from Mt Magnet which is currently making a quid out of processing thin air. I thought Gascoyne sounded like something close to what Ramelius was looking for. But Mark Z seems very picky.

However another thing I notice about the current Ramelius is that after shooting blanks on a number of greenfield exploration campaigns in WA, NT, Qld and the US they seem to have given up on trying their luck with early-days projects. Higher risk for sure, but usually a much cheaper way of expanding one's empire. What Gascoyne would offer, if they consummate with Firefly, is not only a well developed exploration project up the north, in the Gascoyne region, in a combined Glenburgh and Mt Egerton project, that is ready to develop but also a whole Yalgoo greenstone belt, with a range of prospects to go hunting in. The Melville deposit, which is about 150k oz and in the northern end of Yalgoo, is expected to be mined as soon as the end of next year so any exploration in Yalgoo will be matched by production from Melville.

MZ and his team seem to be juggling lots of different projects already in their stable. Maybe they has decided that they are better off sitting this one out.
    Last edited by triage: 09/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.015(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $2.236B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.98 $1.93 $5.447M 2.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 83232 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 9655 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.