EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

EXU holders.  PLEASE do your own research before acting on this...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

EXU holders.  PLEASE do your own research before acting on this example.  Read the initial bidders statement for all the conditions, and search on ASX and legal sites about the share transfer process in offers.  I really can not advise because I have only skimmed info on this since it does not affect me, but if I found the info you can to.

Esh,  There is only one document you need to read to find out about returning the shares, it is the original bidders document and I all but lead your nose to where it was when I last saw you talking about this.  If you were actually someone who had taken up the offer I would bother to find it again and get the page.  I do not think it is good for you or any of us to advice people in this or quote part of the document which may be taken out of context.

This is not something special for the RMS offer, it is standard in any take over offer (most people know it through a minimum take up condition).  Look up general information from ASX on takeovers, offers, when an offer is declared unconditional, and when the shares need to change hands and voting rights etc.  It is something anyone should know trading shares in a takeover situation.

Look at the market pricing, you understand arbitrage I think, so you should know the market covers arbitrage almost instantly, any bank would make a millicent that way...  The difference in price between buying EXU and selling RMS you demonstrate should tell you right away there is a risk the shares do not transfer.

EXU holders should know their voting rights irrespective of if they took up the RMS offer.  Please do not assume you gave up your voting rights.  Also if you are thinking of accepting the offer you should know beforehand what happens to your shares if the defeating conditions are triggered.

I think the key thing here is when a takeover is declared unconditional.  I do not remember seeing this for RMS, and they are talking about triggering a defeating clause, but I do not know 100% so please don't trust me or anyone else posting about this here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.