RMS 3.98% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

@eshmun I usually acknowledge and respect your opinion. But your...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @eshmun

I usually acknowledge and respect your opinion.
    But your recent argument that somehow RMS are st..uf..d.dd without EXU holds no water.
    RMS is the one sitting on cash. That is a lot of cash.CASH is KING.
    In this gold environment it will be near to impossible for them to fund the mine. The banks are not running around with $120 million dollars to give away. I give zero chance for a company with 1 million dollar in hand to be able to fund the mine.

My thinking is the dialogue broke down as EXU management would have been asking for the sun, moon and the stars, a board position etc etc. Also no one likes to give up high paying jobs. So RMS had to go this way.

Once EXU shareholders receive the documents.....they will be filling up the form as fast as they can. It doesn't matter some little stubborn holders like you don't agree....the large share holders will be only happy to take the offer. The proof is that EXU share price is still trading under the RMS offer price. If that offer was ridiculous......EXU would be trading higher than the offer price.
    I think it is a very generous offer and am sure in the absence of any other player arriving at the scene with a higher offer...this deal will go through.

Also with one of your other argument that RMS won't be able to maintain 200k producer status.
    So what if they can't maintain that.....the share price was in the range of 40-60 cents even before Edna May acquisition and is still trading there. It really shouldn't matter 125k or 200k....what should matter is the bottom-line.....how much profit is generated.
    RMS is trading for an Enterprise Value of $135 million.

From my view RMS management are doing a fantastic job.
    Why is the share price not reflecting is above my pay grade.
    However I think the share price right now is more of a subdued sentiment towards gold and gold miners rather than RMS business fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.075(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.98 $1.92 $38.99M 19.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76412 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 265057 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.