RMS 1.60% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Ramelius Takeover Offer for Explaurum Limited Presentation, page-112

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Once EXU shareholders receive the documents.....they will be filling up the form as fast as they can. It doesn't matter some little stubborn holders like you don't agree....the large share holders will be only happy to take the offer.”

Apart from being condescending to the extreme, I will file this above comment away to see how smart you really are. The people who put the capital into EXU at 10.5cents recently aren’t going to rush the offices of RMS with their acceptance forms based on what RMS has got to offer.

Anyone doing some reasonable due diligence on RMS will know it’s not going anywhere unless it can fix the Edna May mistake and/or find something else compelling to do with its so called cash.

Fixing the mistake is the obvious choice and paying EXU shareholders a fair value based on the “developing story” is theor best option IMO.

EXU shareholders aren’t stupid, they know that Mace changes the early cash flow for any mine developed at Tampia.

And assuming there aren’t banks around willing to fund these projects is incorrect IMO. If the economics can be made compelling enough these companies will find funders. Australia has very little sovereign risk so the bar is set lower here than in other jurisdictions. You don’t need 3 million ozs of high grade ore in Australia, you just need a profitable project with a fast pay back period and low technical risk.

And I never said it was stuffed, I said it risks going sub 40cents if it doesn’t meet guidance.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 12/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.030(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.92 $1.89 $6.303M 3.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82778 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 114974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.