RMS 3.01% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

RSG will be the second best investment I make over the next 2-5...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    RSG will be the second best investment I make over the next 2-5 years. Not a dog at all and anyone who says that doesn't understand what the company is building in Africa and doesn't understand gold mining. What is a dog is this system of derivative passive investment funds that have developed with no baring on fundamental analysis and which can't look forward because they are not mandated to. Hence you get a wold of topsy turvy valuations where the overvalued companies continue to get more overvalued and the undervalued companies continue to get more undervalued. That's the opportunity for people who can read the wind because eventually fundamentals rule the day. Or you can save the dog description for the real dog that I warned everyone about for years and you were still buying when its dog status was well and truly undeniable.

Without RMS's offer EXU's Tampia project will get funded, in time, when the economic case gets strong enough and the sentiment returns. By the way the economic case just got a lot stronger as is evidenced by RMS's interest. People here are carrying on as if gold mines never get funded. In that case why are there hundreds of companies exploring for gold? Absurd argument. I can tell you another one of my favourites will get funding very soon, even in this market with rubbish sentiment.

I think I know RMS better than most and my observations about its prospects in the next 6 months are fair IMO and not "down ramping". Before this offer came along I was not contemplating buying back in until I'd seen how the Sept and Dec quarters panned out. I think the EXU shareholders are being duped by the offer because I honestly believe there is more chance that RMS will put in a bad performance over the next 6 months than a good one. Hence the share price, at least for the short term, is currently overvalued IMO. The Zep is not a jaw-boner like others I know, so he is not going to try and put lipstick on the pig that EM has become. He needs this deal, he knows it, I know it, everybody knows it.

If he gets this deal it puts RMS back on my radar. So once the deal is complete and the review is complete and they explain the new integrated mine plan for EM I'll be lining up to buy RMS again, but I'm not giving away my EXU shares this cheap. Forget about it, tell ‘em he’s dreaming. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
-0.060(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $2.214B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.00 $1.94 $5.181M 2.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69014 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 3271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.