GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

A CR has been raised a number of times and there was an...

1. 79 Posts.
    A CR has been raised a number of times and there was an announcement in late August re Sal Del Vida which highlighted a CR as a possibility should they wish to accelerate Sal De Vida.

Unfortunately I am finding it difficult to believe Iggy and GXY will reward its investors in the short term based on below extract.

Extract:
    Galaxy’s plans for Sal de Vida include development of a mine and battery grade lithium carbonate plant. The Company’s preference is to advance Sal de Vida’s development to be prepared ahead of anticipated spikes in demand for lithium carbonate, as demand for lithium-ion batteries for electronics, electric vehicles and battery storage grows.

Galaxy also recognises that development lead times on lithium mines and projects can be in the vicinity of 4-5 years. Galaxy therefore needs to advance the development of Sal de Vida to be positioned and ready for the anticipated demand growth. This timeframe would allow Galaxy to fully benefit from the potential demand and lock in long term offtake contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.