IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Nev,I doubt very much that CC will answer the email in full....

1. 489 Posts.
    Nev,

I doubt very much that CC will answer the email in full. Most CEOs would not want to put a heck of a lot in writing just to address the concerns of an individual shareholder, and that is how I think CC will view the email. (no matter how big the holding).

I suggest if you are serious about your investment (I assume you are) then a follow-up phone call would be the right course of action, after which you could transcribe any details here later if you wished.

That goes for the rest of you guys and gals as well. It's your money...so it's your responsibility to ask the questions and contact the right people directly, rather than waiting for someone like Nev to do the ground work. Gees if a bank overcharges you $20 you get on the phone and demand an answer, yet in this case some of you are probably wondering why $1,000 (or more) of your investment has gone since the BFS release, and have done nothing but made few comments on HC.

The only way to get attention is to make a noise. You know the old squeaky wheel gets the oil treatment. The only way CC is going to know that shareholders are not happy is for his phones to run hot with questions and disgruntled noises.

As for me...I have been in touch and made my peace. I am still a firm believer in the IGR story and even at todays prices, I have no real qualms. Yes I am annoyed that we are not up and over 50 cents by now, but then again, the market has been an enigma for the past 12 months or so and nothing is as was before.

As for share dilution or hedging to get the finances, I am well aware that CC understands this issue firmly. Guys give him some credit...Why do you think he presented in HK?

I don't agree on playing the waiting game as some suggest. We have already played that game long enough and should have been in production already, but that was my gripe last year or so...hence we won't go there.

As for waiting till the planets align (suggested by Nev), this was the comment that weakened your argument for me Nev. Sorry but not into the mumbo jumbo mechanics. If I was then I would suggest everyone sell up now, live life to the fullest and wait for 2012 to destroy the planet. Bizarre stuff to say the least.

Bottom line: You don't like it you have 3 basic choices;
    1) sit tight and wait quietly
    2) make a noise and create change
    3) get out

I enjoy the thread and the comments by the way, so no personal attacks intended. But lets face it...we only invest in what we believe in, and if we don't like it we change our investment, we make our reasons known and then we get on with the next investment.

Get on the phone if you are truly worried...

mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.