IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Hi Again.I am travelling at the moment and unable to put a lot...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Again.

I am travelling at the moment and unable to put a lot more time into this currently, and in any case I'm fairly relaxed for the time being. By the way, there has been some excellent discussion and excellent points made here.

I can report that I have had some very constructive email exchanges with Chris Cairns, and although he is happy for me to convey the 'gist' of his explanations back to the forum, I believe that some clarification will be provided in the Quarterly Report that is due out in the next day or so.

IMO, it is far better for explanations to come from the company and through the traditional reporting channels, than through an anonymous poster reporting his perceptions on where the company is at, on a public share forum.

If after the Quarterly is released there still remains areas requiring further clarification/discussion, I will be happy to contribute anything relevant that I have gleaned through this exercise.

Hopefully, we should be on our way after a couple of 'bumpy' days following the BFS release and the probable departure of a big holder - A big holder whose first initial is 'E', I suspect, and if that turns out to be the case, then thanks for your help 'E' and good riddance....LOL

I'm fairly relaxed waiting for the planets to align.....LOL...and I have a bit of a hunch that after many false starts over the last couple of years, the next time gold climbs through $US1000 it really will be Game On in earnest. There are 'tectonic' forces in play due to a loss of confidence in the US Dollar, that will cause fundamental changes to the world's financial system, and those changes will favour GOLD!

I reckon that Sinclair is on the money, and we really do need to stay tuned! The biggest problem we will face will be hanging on to our shares when strong profits start to appear, as the run in Gold and gold related investments could go much further than many think possible.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.