CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Ann: Range Rover Sport SV revealed with Carbon Revolution wheels, page-18

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Thought some of you might be interested in some numbers:

As of today (JUN 01), 2,301x MY23 Corvette Z06s have been produced. Not including 70th Anniversary models which for some stupid reason Chevy decided the CF wheels should not be an option.

Of those 2,301 cars, 420x of them were built with the visible CF wheel option. 105x were built with the black painted CF wheel option. That means that on the Corvette Z06, 22.8% of buyers are picking CF wheels. For the 2023 model year thus far, that's over 2,000x wheels alone just for the Z06. Not including any pre-production, testing, repairs, back-stock or validation wheels. These numbers only represent the North American market "sold" cars; the Z06 will be a globally sold car. All this on a car, that has a wait time of three years and production is severely restricted due to chip shortages, supply chain issues and union strikes etc.

And this is before the E-Ray goes in to production in a few months, with the same wheel options. Also with a wait time of two years.

We know that car production lags wheel production, so I think they're cranking out wheels now. Especially if they've been making the Range Rover wheels since March. Would love to know expected numbers on those. The Mustang Dark Horse wheels are a bit ugly, unfortunately. So who knows how that production will go. I keep seeing CF wheels on Ferraris on social media, so I assume they're doing well too.

I read yesterday that CBR just produced it's 70,000th wheel. It seems like not that long ago they marked the milestone of 50,000th wheel?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.