BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Rangers Well Operations Report, page-34

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Brk appears to have been going through a well planned accumulation phase.
    Stock is being taken out of the market and the price is being controlled to force out more sellers.
    The company is definitely not promoting itself ,but is getting results.
    Most oil and gas companies ,of this size,have in the past ,released regular updates...like drilling depths each day...BRK has not gone down that road.
    They hold 80% of the Ranger well,as I recall,but haven't seen who holds the otherr 20%.
    We don't hear about production rates for gas and oil for Jewell...no self marketing....
    So is the other 20% held by a major oil company ?
    If so ,if Ranger proves to be much bigger than Jewell will this make the entire field a more attractive
    investment for a major producer...remembering that after Jewell started producing BRK said they could fully fund Ranger ...so why bring in a partner ...unless they have deep pockets for a quick expansion of the field ....once Ranger proves to be even better than Jewell.
    Its not just the oil...gas is also precious in North America....their is a shortage ..and GAS prices recently rose 30% and its in HIGH demand during this bitterly cold North American winter.

I believe that this will be taken off the tight lease in the near term and the price will fluctuate ,mopping up more stock,ahead of a bigger rise.
    The quarterly will be interesting but wont reflect production from Ranger....and I doubt BRK will leak that information.....there is more at play here.....bigger players in the shadows ..bigger than all the retail investors.
    The larger storage tanks appear to confirm this
    Time will tell ....very soon......just have to wait for it to hit the daily most actives list to draw in traders....
    ALSO
    VML ...(REE Canada) New US Legislation banning US Military contractors from buying Chinese REE......worth watching..IN PRODUCTION...I expect some Govt support to do a rapid expansion catch up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.328K 190.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 13005014 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13758285 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.