BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

What absolute rot. There would be no BRK without David . He is...

1. 3,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7564
    What absolute rot.

There would be no BRK without David . He is the one who has assembled the team, structured the Black Mesa operating structure and we are now on the cusp of bearing the fruits of the plan.

In terms of the remuneration package DP has been one of the lowest paid executives within the peer group over the last few years. He did receive a pay rise after the KPI's were hit when the Jewell well was successfully drilled during the last AGM, as well as the incentive options, which a significant number of voting shareholders were more than happy to issue.

It is the "stink" of RFE and the lessons learned by him to change things up this time ( only tier 1 acreage, minimal / no debt and no borrowing for drilling, etc, etc) which will increase the chances of success and not repeat the mistakes of the past.

For me the fact that BRK is nothing like REF in terms of strategy, even though it is playing in the same yard, is actually one of the reasons why I invested in BRK. The most successful people fail and learn from their mistakes, which is what David has done. They are ones to back... those that just go elsewhere and do the same thing over again, don't change the strategy and don't learn from the past are the ones to avoid.

I know many have a short term time frame, but give it to Oct 2023, when BRK have had a chance to progress the business plan of monetization of the assets, be it drilling, production, sale of PUD's or JV's and we will have another conversation on how well David has performed.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $56.22K 5.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 27667600 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 242304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.